A fascinating and adventurous three-hour experience on Tibetan-style bridges and fixed lines in the beautiful dark caves where you can admire very large concretions, wells and unique colours and formations, that are not visible in the tourist section. A one-of-a-kind route in Italy that will allow you to try out caving with a harness, a continuous waist sling holder, a helmet, a head light and gloves, accompanied by a qualified instructor/guide.
Note: The bat route inside the Equi caves includes an approach along the tourist route ‘Proteus’ with lighting.
Access mode: Only by reservation minimum 24 hours in advance
Tour mode: Guided activity
When: All year round
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
Note: The cost of the ticket includes the use of facilities, the rental of PPE (personal protective equipment) provided by operators, the teaching of progression and safety techniques, the verification of the degree of learning (instructional briefing) and the supervision and intervention by trainers-first responders, in case of need
Access to the Bat route several meters below the ground is an activity involving compliance with a number of rules and recommendations.
Access to the Bat route shall be granted only to those who:
• are in good psycho-physical shape, have no heart problems or other diseases that may limit their individual abilities, have not ingested substances that may alter their behaviour (alcohol, drugs, medicines). In addition, pregnant women are strictly prohibited from entering this tour.
• Do not suffer from vertigo or claustrophobia
• Are wearing appropriate clothing, especially good rubber soles or hiking shoes and long trousers, and have their hair tied up.
• Have signed the informed consent form in full acceptance, either on their own and/or as accompanying persons of minors.
• Minors MUST BE under the supervision and control of an adult AT ALL TIMES.
• Schools and organized groups shall carry out the activity under the responsibility of their accompanying person.
• Instructors/first responders shall reserve the right to have the tests repeated if not carried out correctly and to exclude persons deemed unfit for the activity
• Instructors/first responders reserve the right to remove from the tour those who, due to their behaviour, may endanger their own or others’ safety.
• The organization shall not be liable for any accidents caused by incompetence or by unreported physical and health problems.
• For safety reasons or reasons of force majeure, AlterEco reserves the right to discontinue the service, even without prior notice. In this case you will be given a free ticket to use at a later date after booking.